Block all those unwanted calls with Telenor Call & SMS Blocker and get rid of all the obnoxious callers.
Telenor Call & SMS Blocker is a subscription based service that stops any number (021-xxxxxxx, 042-xxxxxxx, 030x-xxxxxx, 033x-xxxxxx, 032x-xxxxxxxx, 034x-xxxxxxx) from calling and SMS you.
Once you block an unwanted caller number, any call and SMS from that caller cannot reach you. Instead a prompt is played to that caller every time she/he attempts to call you and they are also unable to reach you over SMS.
- Step 1: SMS 'sub' to 420 to get registered.
- Step 2: After a few hours, once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Step 3: You can then SMS the Number , which you want to block, to 420
- Monthly subscription charges: Rs. 20 + tax. Blocking or Unblocking a number over SMS = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by Call Blocker Website = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
SMS 'sub' to 420 to get registered. Once you are registered,
After a few hours, when you get registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS. Then you can SMS the Number , which you want to block, to 420.
This service is available on ALL prepaid & postpaid packages.
The service blocks incoming calls & SMS only. It works on two access levels: Nationwide Dialing (NWD), International Direct Dialing (IDD). If you have International Roaming (IR) on your number, you have to change it back to NWD or IDD & then you can subscribe to this service.
Many people around you would need this service. So spread the word around.
Now never receive another annoying call & SMS.
Subscription & UnSubscription
Can I block a number without getting subscription?
No. First you have to subscribe to the service, by sending an SMS with text 'sub' to 420. This will create your subscription. Once you are subscribed to the service, then you can block the numbers.
How do I activate this service on my number?
Just SMS 'sub' to 420.
This will create your subscription for next thirty (30) days.
Rs. 20 + tax per month.
Do I have to renew my subscription every month?
You can choose to unsubscribe by sending 'usub' to 420. If you don't do anything, your subscription will be renewed & RS. 20 + tax will be charged.
What happens if my subscription expires & then I re-subscribe?
- We maintain the list of your blocked numbers for the next seven (7) days.
- When you renew, you would not need to re-create the list of blocked numbers again.
What happens if I unsubscribe & then re-subscribe?
We maintain the list of your blocked numbers for the next seven (7) days. So if you choose to come back, you would not need to re-create the list of blocked numbers again.
What if I don't have sufficient balance at the time of subscription renewal?
- Subscription renewal is automatically attempted after thirty days – you get a notification on 27th day.
- On 30th day if you do not have the balance of more than Rs.24, the service is de-activated.
- You would start receiving those annoying calls again.
- For your convenience, until you unsubscribe, the subscription is attempted every night.
- If you have the balance exceeding Rs. 24, subscription is renewed & all those annoying calls will be blocked again.
- Once you are re-subscribed, you do not need to block the numbers again as the list of blocked numbers is maintained at the system even when your subscription is not renewed.
What does a white list stand for ?
White list contains only allowed list of numbers, you will not be receiving calls/SMS except white list numbers.
How Do I add numbers in white list ?
You need to send an sms "AW 03451234567" to 420
Charges: Rs. 2+Tax only
What does a Black list stand for ?
Numbers enlisted in black list cannot make calls/sms to you
How do I add numbers in black list?
You need to send an sms "AB 03451234567" to 420
Charges: Rs. 2+Tax only
Will black list and white list work at the same time ?
No, you have to switch to either one of them for example if you are switched to Black list then not allowed numbers cannot make calls/sms to you and if you have switched to White List then only allowed numbers can make calls/sms to you.
How Do I switch between black list and white list?
If you want to switch to black list then send "Switch Black" to 420.
If you want to switch to white list then send "Switch White" to 420.
Charges: Rs. 2+Tax only.
Does this service block SMS as well?
Yes. This service blocks SMS as well as calls.
Does this service block missed calls as well?
Yes. Calls & Missed Calls from a number can be blocked.
Can this service block outgoing calls as well?
No. This service blocks the incoming calls only
How do I block a number?
- First you need to activate the monthly subscription by sending 'sub' to 420.
Subscription Charges Rs.20+tax per month.
- Subscription is required one time only.
- You will receive a confirmation through SMS.
- Now you can block the number by sending the number to 420.
- For example: send "03451234567" to 420.
- Charges: Rs.2+tax only.
How do I get list of the numbers that I have blocked?
If you are a subscriber to Telenor Call Blocker service, you can get the list of blocked numbers by sending 'BL' to 420.
Once I block a number, what do my blocked callers hear?
They hear the default prompt of 'Busy Tone'.
I want to receive no calls at all except a few numbers. How do I do that?
You need to add required numbers in white list as below:
- Send "AW 03451234567" to 420
- Charges: Rs. 2+Tax only.
Where do I share queries/feedback/suggestions for website?
You can email us email@example.com
While subscribing to Call Blocker, I am getting an error: "Call blocker activation failed. please deactivate International roaming and subscribe to call blocker service again or call 345 for help."
- As you have International Roaming activated on your phone number.
- You can not enjoy Call Blocker & IR access on your phone at the same time.
- Simply change the access level from IR to IDD or NWD by calling 345.
- After the access level is changed, then you can send 'sub' to 420.
Subscription Charges: Rs.20+tax per month.
I already have Call & SMS Blocker activated on my phone. What happens if I activate International Roaming?
- You will face an error saying: "Call & SMS blocker activation failed. please deactivate International roaming and subscribe to call & SMS blocker service again or call 345 for help."
- If you are a subscriber to Call & SMS Blocker service & want to use International Roaming while abroad, you have to send 'usub' to 420.
- This will unsubscribe you from Telenor Call & SMS Blocker.
- Then visit a Sales & Service Center to get International Roaming activated on your number.
Does this work on any package plan?
Yes. Telenor Call Blocker service works on all package plans: Persona, djuice & TalkShawk.
Will the usage of this Service shown on my Persona Postpaid Invoice?
- Yes, the usage of service will be shown in your Invoice.
- Every time, either you subscribe or block a number;
description of each transaction will be shown with charges. Like the following invoice: