Sending text messages has never been easier. Choose SMS packages of your choice with SMS Full Time offer and stay connected with people around you.
|Bundle Name||Subscription (Excl.Tax)||Subscription (Incl.Tax)||Total SMS||Validity||Subscription String|
|Daily Bundle||3.5||4.2||150||1-Day (same day)||*345*116#|
|5 Day Bundle||6||7.2||300||5-Days||*345*015#|
|15 Day Economy Bundle||12||14.3||600||15-Days||*345*112#|
|15 Day Value Bundle||32||38.2||1500||15-Days||*345*005#|
*Validity of 5 Day bundle for Talkshawk A1 package is Subscription Day+4 days (4 Days)
Activation for 5 Day Bundle, 15 Day Economy Bundle and 15 Day Value bundle can also be done through dialing in 555 IVR as follows:
- Step 1: Customer will dial 555 IVR.
- Step 2: Press 5 (option 4 for TS 75 Package) to get the option for offer subscriptions
- Step 3: Press 1 for SMS Bundle options
- Step 4: After required bundle selection Press 1 for confirmation
- Step 5: Depending upon the option selected by customer; respective fee would be deducted from the account and Free SMS will be awarded
- Free SMS can be used for ANY network in the country
- Dail *111# (Charges Rs. 0.24 incl.tax) to check Free SMS Balance after subscription.
- Subscription Fee are exclusive of tax
- Offer available for all Talkshawk price plans
- Limited time offer
- 0.84% higher prices shall be charged in Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan region.
Use of the Service is entirely at the subscriber's own risk and in no event shall Telenor be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of the same and the subscriber indemnifies Telenor against all claims that any third party may make against Telenor in respect of the way the Service was used or because the Service was faulty or could not be used.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the Bonus SMS be used for both Onnet&Offnet?
Yes. Subscriber can choose to use the SMS on any network in the country. No Onnet and Offnet split anymore.
- What will happen to bonus SMS, customers already have in their bonus accounts?
The bonus SMS, customers already have in their accounts from subscriptions to previous bundles will not be affected.
- What will happen to bonus SMS if customer migrates to another price plan?
Bonus SMS will be confiscated if customer migrates to any other price plan.
- When will bonus SMS be awarded to customers?
Bonus SMS will be available for use immediately after activation is completed- after deduction of fee from customer account.
- How can customer check the bonus SMS he/she has available?
Bonus SMS balance can be checked through USSD *111#. Balance will be shown in the "All Network SMS" account. Balance can also be checked via calling 555 IVR.
- Can bonus SMS be used for short codes?
No, these SMS cannot be used for sending messages to short codes/VAS services.