Samsung Knox is a mobile security platform designed for businesses to provide multi-layer protection to secure their mobile devices, protect their sensitive data, and manage their devices remotely. Giving businesses and its employees the peace of mind that their data and files are protected no matter where they are..
Protects devices and data from various threats through hardware, software, and network security layers.
Allows for tailored device management, including policies on Wi-Fi, browser, Bluetooth, passwords, and email accounts, and controls on kiosk mode, lock screen, roaming, and app permissions
Seamless enterprise integration
Integrates with existing systems, such as VPN, browser, geofencing, firewall, and exchange account permissions, to provide consistent device management and security.
Comprehensive monitoring and management
Provide remote device management and usage monitoring, including call logs, message logs, and device inventory, to ensure data and device security.
How our product will make your business future ready
Quick and easy deployment
By integrating with Knox Mobile Enrollment, MDM solutions can ensure zero-touch deployment of Knox devices managed by the organization
Robust management of device
By creating Groups based on roles, hierarchy, or departments in organizations, IT admins can ensure all the required configurations and apps are available on the devices, immediately upon activation
With the advanced security features provided by Samsung Knox, your business can confidently adopt mobile devices without the fear of data breaches, making it easier to adapt to future mobile trends
Increased flexibility and mobility
Samsung Knox enables your employees to work from anywhere at any time, which can help your business stay competitive and adapt to future changes in work practices.
By providing employees with access to cloud-based applications and collaboration tools, Samsung Knox can increase productivity, helping your business keep up with the demands of a rapidly changing work environment
Take your customer engagement to new heights for banking, commerce, services, marketing and support in real-time using unified communication platform
Best Solutions For Your Business
Samsung Knox is a mobile security platform developed by Samsung Electronics to enhance the security of Samsung Android devices.
Samsung Knox aims to provide a comprehensive mobile security solution to protect Samsung Android devices against various types of cyber threats such as malware, viruses, and hacking attempts.
Yes, Samsung Knox is compatible with a wide range of MDM solutions, including those from major vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, and IBM.
Samsung Knox uses a combination of hardware and software-based security measures to protect user data. It provides secure storage and encryption of data, and also implements strict access control policies.
Yes, for a validity of up to 2 weeks, and contains all the features.
Knox Manage supports multiple platforms — Android, iOS, iPadOS, Windows, and Chrome OS.
Knox Guard works seamlessly along with other Knox services such as Knox Configure
No. Even if end users try factory resetting their devices, Knox Configure will trigger to perform the setup configuration again with the assigned profiles. Once the license expires, Knox Configure revokes the policies and stops deploying profiles to the devices.
- Monthly Data Resources will be allocated as per the desired Plan.
- The prices are in PKR and are exclusive of taxes and the prevailing GSM tax regime will be applicable.
- Telenor issues no warranties in respect of the product or service, the Telenor’s only obligation in respect of any defect in the product shall be limited to making it available to you (to the extent permissible and / or possible) the warranties issued by the supplier of the product.
- Accordingly, TELENOR shall not be liable for any loss, harm, damage, expense etc. that you may suffer or be threatened with on account of any disruption or malfunction of the services, or in case the service does not in any manner perform in accordance with your expectation, or industry or other standards etc.
- You acknowledge that pursuant to expiration or early termination of the agreement between TELENOR & the supplier of the product, you may no longer be able to use the products in relation to the services, and confirm that this shall not result in any claim against TELENOR.
- You shall be liable to pay for the Telenor Mobile Device Management (MDM) Service. This is addition to payment for other services (e.g voice, regular SMS, etc.) that you avail from Telenor.
- With prior information to the customer, the monthly subscription charges for the Mobile Device Management services shall be determined exclusively by Telenor.
- Telenor reserves the right to issue such instructions regarding use of the MDM service as it may from time to time consider necessary to maintain the integrity, quality and safety of the service for all customer(s) and such instructions shall be binding upon the customer and deemed to form an integral part of this product.
- The customer represents and confirms that it is legally competent and lawfully authorized to acquire, implement, activate and use the MDM service on the connection(s)/SIM(s).
- The customer is personally responsible for the proper and lawful use of the MDM service, communicated from the customer Equipment and SIM card and shall neither use nor permit any person to use customer Equipment, the systems or the service for prohibited purposes including:
- Sending abusive, offensive ,indecent ,obscene ,obnoxious, marketing, spam or menacing messages or communications,
- or Intercepting or learning the contents of any message on the system,
- or Any improper, immoral or unlawful purpose, or for any purpose not recommended by the customer Equipment manufacturer or Telenor
- The System/Service/SIM Card is connected to/ used in a handset reported to be stolen.
Telenor has the right to treat the above use of the service as a ground for the suspension of the service or termination of this contract.
You acknowledge that the products and services shall be provided subject to the terms of the agreement between TELENOR ant the supplier of the product.
This solution empowers businesses to cater their customers’ requirements by routing their calls to the relevant departments by having a synchronized telephone system without investment in expensive equipment.
VPP aids businesses in promoting their brand by launching targeted campaigns that lead to customer interactions via the use of call back functionality.