If you are facing any error while setting up DCB in your phone, try following four steps in sequence. However if this doesn’t work, then you need to contact Google and report your issue.
- Tap Menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left , and select ‘Account” in Google play.
- Click on ‘Payment methods’
- Now click on ‘More payments settings’
- Here, click on menu (top left) and go to ‘Payment Methods’
- Now remove all the payments methods one by one.
Here is what you need to do
Check the “Country” associated with your Google payment ID , it has to be Pakistan.
- Go to https://payments.google.com
- Click on “Settings” in menu
- Check the “Country” , change it to Pakistan and “save”
- Try after 12 hours and see if “Use Telenor Billing” is working now
Remove all the payment methods including debit/credit card
- Click on “Payment methods” in menu
- Remove all the payment methods currently there
- Open Google Play, and check if “Use Telenor Billing” option is now present.
There are multiple ways to contact
Once you’ve confirmed that the charge wasn’t made by you or anyone you know, you can report the charges to Google support team within 65 days of the transaction at https://support.google.com/googleplay/contact/play_unrecognized_charge
Prepaid customers receive refund within 12 hours from time of receiving the “Order cancellation receipt” from Google.
Postpaid customers receive refund in 5 working days from time of receiving the “Order cancellation receipt” from Google.