As per instructions from the Government of Pakistan and PTA, it is mandatory that all SIMs that have not been activated by the Biometric Verification System (BVS) need to be re-verified at the earliest. It is thus requested that all Telenor customers kindly re-verify their existing SIMs by visiting their nearest Telenor Sales & Service Centre, Franchise Center or Sahulat Ghar along with their CNIC. Find a verification outlet near you by selecting your city from the drop-down below or simply type in your location.
|1||Lahore||Shop 2&3, Salaar Center, Barkat Market, Garden Town, Lahore||Sale & Service Center|
|2||Abbottabad||Telenor Franchise Motor Land Market,Near Radio Pak,Main Mansehra Road, Abbotobad||Franchise|
|3||Abbottabad||Cantt Chowk Exchange Road Opposite White Plus Mobile Shop Abbottabad||Franchise|
|4||Abbottabad||City Mobile, Mehar Market Qalanderabad Qalanderabad Abbottabad||Retailer|
|5||Abbottabad||Sammi Customer Service, Commette Chowk Nawansher Abbottabad||Retailer|
|6||Abbottabad||Mobile Mobile, Lari Adda Fawara Chowk Abbottabad||Retailer|
|7||Abbottabad||Faisal Gift Centre, Main Bazar Kalbagh Nathiagali Abbottabad||Retailer|
|8||Abbottabad||Mobile Craze, Link Road Abbottabad||Retailer|
|9||Abbottabad||King Communication, Missile Chowk Mandian Abbottabad.||Retailer|
|10||Abbottabad||Madina General Store, Kangrora Sherwan||Retailer|
SIM Re-Verification Process:
- Go to any nearest Telenor Sales and Service Centre, Franchise Center, or Sahulat Ghar along with your CNIC
- Share the numbers to be re-verified/owned with our Customer Care Representative
- Our Customer Care Representative will verify all provided numbers against your CNIC for verification.
- Upon successful verification , a confirmation SMS will also be sent to your Telenor number
- In case Biometric Verification is unsuccessful because of Thumb impression mismatch, Customer will be required to visit NADRA centre for correction of thumb impressions.
All numbers that are not verified until 26th Feb 2015 through Biometric will be blocked as per PTA instructions.
How to Check SIM Ownership:
- Send your CNIC number (without any space or dash) to 668 to check count of numbers that have been registered against your CNIC (free of cost) or visit http://www.cnic.sims.pk/
- Send a blank text to 667 (free of cost) for details regarding the Name & CNIC against which your current SIM is registered.