4G Wingle is a network access terminal product that is connected with Laptop/PC or USB port and used to access internet on WiFi enabled devices (handsets, tablets, PC/laptop etc). Get the ultimate internet experience satisfying all your data needs with Telenor's fastest growing 4G 850 MHz network. 4G Wingle can support up to 10 multiple internet connections.
Plug & Play
Connect to USB power source or a computer
Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi devices (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Smart Watches, LEDs or other Wi-Fi devices)
4G/3G/2G Fall back option.
Limited stock available.
Mentioned price is only applicable for device purchase. Need to purchase separate internet bundle to use the device.
- Click Here to view available internet bundle for this device.
Where can I buy Telenor 4G Hotspot device from?
You can buy Telenor 4G Hotspot from their nearest Telenor Service center Franchise or retailer
How can I connect my 4G Hotspot?
- Check your computer or other compatible device has Wi-Fi enabled and search for wireless networks
- Select the Wi-Fi name (SSID) HUAWEI, double click on it and connect (SSID is written inside the device and can be seen by sliding the device cover)
- Enter the Wi-Fi password (security key) as written inside the device which can be seen by sliding off the cover of the device
- The 4G hotspot home page will open automatically (Open web browser and enter 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in the address box to open it yourself)
What is the 4G hotspot homepage password?
The Admin Password for the Wi-Fi home page (Web Interface) enables you to connect your Hotspot
How can I change my 4G Hotspot password?
It’s very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Connect your Telenor 4G hotspot to your laptop or PC
- Open the 4G home page (Type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in browser to open 4G Hotspot web page)
- Go to Settings Tab in the 4G Hotspot home page
- Select WLAN, then select WLAN Basic Settings
- Input a new Wi-Fi Password into the field ‘WPA pre-shared key’ or input a new Wi-Fi Name into the field SSID
- Click Apply and note down your password for future use.
What are the device specifications of a 4G Wingle?
- Plug & Play
- Connect to USB power source or a computer
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi devices (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Smart Watches, LEDs or other Wi-Fi devices)
- 4G/3G/2G Fall back option
What is the helpline number?
You can call on 345 from a Telenor number or 042 111 345 100 from any other network/landline
What is the device warranty claim process?
You can call 345 to enquire about the warranty claim process or visit the nearest Telenor Franchise/SSC.
What is the process of SIM replacement if I have lost my Data SIM?
Please call helpline 345 or 042 111 345 100 to enquire about the SIM replacement process or visit the nearest Telenor Franchise/SSC
What is my Hotspot SIM number?
Please note down your Hotspot SIM number at the time of purchase of 4G hotspot
You can also view your number by following these quick steps:
- Connect Telenor 4G hotspot to laptop or PC
- The 4G Hotspot home page will open automatically (if it does not open automatically, type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in the web browser to open 4G Hotspot home page yourself)
- Click ‘Show My number’ on the home screen
- Click on the ‘SMS’ tab on home screen and view the number
I have forgotten my 4G Hotspot Password or Hotspot home page admin Password
If you have changed your Admin Password or Wi-Fi Password and subsequently forgotten it, press and hold the reset button located near SIM slot on the hotspot for 5 seconds to restore factory defaults. All settings will be reset to the default values.
Why can’t I connect my 4G Hotspot device?
If you are having an issue using the internet, please try the following suggestions:
- You might have exhausted your bundle or your bundle validity has expired. You can visit the 4G Hotspot homepage (192.168.1.8 or usermenu.com) and click on ‘Internet volume check’ to see your remaining bundle volume
- Disconnect your device by unplugging it from the USB port and wait 10 seconds, then reconnect your device
- Turn off or temporarily disable any security programs or firewalls.