Telenor Pakistan, in collaboration with Jubilee Life Insurance Company brings "Talkshawk Mohafiz". Talkshawk Mohafiz is a free life insurance product for Talkshawk subscribers. It pays a lump sum benefit in the event of demise of the insured customer due to any cause. You can get life insurance cover on your life without any cost as long as you are using your Telenor mobile phone. To make your insurance under Talkshawk Mohafiz effective, Telenor will share your mobile number, name and CNIC with Jubilee Life Insurance Company.
- This service is absolutely free for Talkshawk Subscribers.
- No documentation is required to subscribe to Talkshawk Mohafiz. It is completely hassle-free.
- No medical examination is required to avail Talkshawk Mohafiz
- There is no age limit to avail this service. However, the subscriber should be a registered user of Talkshawk with a valid CNIC
How to Subscribe
Mobile Balance Usage This Month
Free Life Inurance Cover For Next
Rs. 200 to 299
Rs. 300 to 499
Rs. 500 to 699
Rs. 700 to 899
Rs. 900 and above
Terms and Conditions:
Talkshawk Mohafizis a life insurance plan for Telenor Talkshawk customers providing a lump sum in the event of death due to any cause. By simply using your Talkshawk SIM, you can avail free insurance up to Rs. 100,000 subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. Group term life insurance:
- Talkshawk Mohafiz is a group term life insurance policy underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Telenor Pakistan is the group policyholder and has arranged this insurance for the benefit of its customers.
- Telenor Pakistan will pay premium to Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited for the coverage of the customers who are covered under group policy.
- Telenor Pakistan has procured the group life policy from Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited on behalf of its subscribers and is providing insurance cover to its subscribers as a reward for their loyalty. It is clarified that for the purposes of providing this service to its subscribers, Telenor Pakistan is not acting as an insurance agent or insurance broker.
- Telenor Pakistan customers who are using prepaid mobile phone connection
- A customer must be Pakistani national and aged 18 years or above to be insured under the plan
- You must have used airtime worth at least Rs. 50 in past 30 days to be enrolled through assisted channel
- A minimum usage of Rs. 200 is required to be insured under the plan
- Only registered users with their particulars(CNIC and Name) correctly updated in Telenor records can avail this plan
- It is sole responsibility of the subscriber to update his particulars (CNIC and Name) in Telenor Pakistan records.
Free insurance is linked with the airtime usage. The amount of airtime you use this month will determine the benefit level you earn in the next as explained in the table below:
Airtime uasage current month
Free insurance benefit next month
Less than 200
200 to 299
300 to 499
500 to 699
700 to 899
900 and above
- Validity of the cover will be for one month only. If usage is below Rs. 200 any month, there will be no coverage in the next month.
- Insurance coverage will be provided only in Pakistan. The death occurring outside of Pakistan will not be covered.
- Maximum insurance benefit allowed on one insured customer will be Rs.100,000 irrespective of number of mobile phone connection he has with Telenor Pakistan.
- After enrolment, a customer can nominate a relative to get the claim paid in the event of his death by calling Telenor helpline. Only these relatives can be allowed to be nominated: wife, husband, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother, grandmother and grandfather.
- In the event a customer has not nominated any beneficiary in his lifetime or the nominated beneficiary is not alive at the time of death of the customer, the claim will be payable to the holder Heirship Certificate as issued by an authorised department of the Government of Pakistan.
5. Claim Settlement:
- In the event of death of the insured customer, an intimation must be given immediately at Telenor helpline 345.
Claimant will be required to submit following documents at an office of Telenor Pakistan prescribed to the claimant upon intimation of the claim:Claimant's statement in original
Copy of CNIC of the deceased insured customer
Copy of CNIC of the claimant
Copy of death certificate issued by NADRA/ Union Council
Copy of hospital death certificate if the insured died at a hospital
Copy of Heir-ship Certificate if beneficiary was not nominated by the insured
Copies of police FIR and post-mortem report if available
- All valid claims will be settled within 7 business days of submission of completed documents at the designated office of Telenor Pakistan.
- Claim will be paid by issuing a crossed check in favour of the claimant.
6. Inquiries and complaints:
A customer can make further inquiries and lodge complaints about Talkshawk Mohafiz by dialing Telenor helpline 345 or visiting nearest Telenor Sales & Service Center or Franchise.
7. Data Disclosure
Telenor Pakistan would share your name, CNIC, mobile number and mobile usage information with MicroEnsure Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited and Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited for the purpose of providing this service to you.
Telenor Pakistan holds the right to terminate this service at any time without any prior notice.
Click Here to check Terms and Conditions in Urdu
How can I enroll in Talkshawk Mohafiz?
There are two ways of subscribing for Talkshawk Mohafiz:
2. Visit your nearest Telenor Sales & Service Center, Franchise or SahulatGhar
By subscribing to this service, you would agree to the Terms & Conditions available at www.telenor.com.pk/mohafiz. You may also get a call from us seeking your confirmation for enrolment. If your enrolment is successful, we will send you a confirmation SMS. To subscribe for this service, you must have used your Telenor mobile for at least PKR 50 in past 30 days.
How will I know that I am enrolled in Talkshawk Mohafiz?
Once you are successfully enrolled in Talkshawk Mohafiz, we will send you an SMS confirming your enrolment.
Is there any medical exam required to be insured under Talkshawk Mohafiz?
No medical examination or form filling is required to avail free insurance cover under Talkshawk Mohafiz.
How can I unsubscribe or cancel my Talkshawk Mohafiz?
For unsubscribing from Talkshawk Mohafiz, please type *345*1011#.Once you unsubscribe, you cannot re-enroll under Talkshawk Mohafiz within 30 days of unsubscription.
Who can be covered under Talkshawk Mohafiz? What's the eligibility requirement for Talkshawk Mohafiz?
All Pakistani nationals who are prepaid customers of Telenor Pakistan are eligible for free insurance cover under Talkshawk Mohafiz as long as they meet minimum monthly usage criteria stated above. If your Telenor SIM is not registered in your name or your information is not updated correctly with Telenor, you cannot be covered.
Can I get Talkshawk Mohafiz directly from Jubilee Life Insurance Company?
No. Talkshawk Mohafiz is available to prepaid customers of Telenor Pakistan only and cannot be availed from any other place.
What does Talkshawk Mohafiz cover?
Talkshawk Mohafiz covers death of an insured customer due to any cause.
Who's the insurance company providing this insurance?
Jubilee Life Insurance Company, a leading insurance company of Pakistan, is underwriting this insurance.
What price will I be charged for this insurance plan?
You will not be charged any price for this free insurance. You can enjoy this free coverage as long as you are using your Telenor mobile phone.
Why Telenor is providing free insurance to its customers?
Telenor values its relationship with the customers and provides this free life insurance to protect them from financial worries as a result of unforeseen events.
What is the claim process?
In the event of unfortunate death of the insured customer, please give an intimation simply calling 345 and we will take care of this. A legitimate claim will be settled within 7business days of submission of simple documents.
What do we do in case of claim?
In the event of unfortunate death of the insured customer, please give an intimation simply by calling 345 and we will advise you about the next steps.
I have a complaint about my Talkshawk Mohafiz?
Please call 345 to register your complaint.
What are the exclusions? Or Under what conditions claim will not be payable?
There are no exclusions in Talkshawk Mohafiz. All genuine and legitimate claims will be payable by the Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited.
Can I be covered under more than one Talkshawk Mohafiz?
The maximum benefit payable to you under one or multiple Telenor mobile phone connections will be PKR 100,000.
How will my cover be renewed?
Your free insurance cover will be renewed automatically every month provided you are using your Telenor mobile as per the qualifying criteria stated above. In case your usage drops below PKR 200 any month, you will not be entitled for any free insurance in the next month.
What is geographical scope of Talkshawk Mohafiz?
Talkshawk Mohafiz provides coverage as long as you are in Pakistan. Any death occurred outside Pakistan will not be covered.
I have received a message saying that I have earned a certain amount of free insurance cover this month - what does this mean?
Congratulations! This means that based on the amount you used on your Telenor mobile last month, you are covered for this particular life insurance benefit without any price. Please continue using your Telenor mobile and ensure that your free cover continues in coming month which can be as high as PKR 100,000.
I have received a message saying that I have no free insurance cover this month - what does this mean?
This shows that your usage of Telenor mobile last month was less than PKR 200 which is minimum amount required in order to avail free insurance cover. You can still earn your free cover for next month by using Telenor mobile for at least PKR 200. Depending on the use of your Telenor mobile, you can avail up to PKR 100,000 worth of life insurance, absolutely free!
I have a received a message saying that I have no free insurance cover this month - how can I reactivate my free insurance cover?
You can still earn your free cover for next month by using Telenor mobile for at least PKR 200. Depending on the use of your Telenor mobile, you can avail up to PKR 100,000 worth of life insurance, absolutely free!
How do I increase my free insurance benefit?
By increasing use of your Telenor mobile phone, you can enhance the amount of free insurance cover up to PKR 100,000 (on monthly balance usage of Rs.900 or more).
How can I access terms & conditions of Talkshawk Mohafiz?
Please log on to www.telenor.com.pk/mohafiz to review Talkshawk Mohafiz terms & conditions. You can also visit our nearest Sales & Service Center, Franchise or SahulatGhar to get Talkshawk Mohafiz terms & conditions.
Is my insurance under Talkshawk Mohafiz active?
Please call 345 to register this query.
What is my current insurance cover?
Please call 345 to register this query.
Who will get the claim in the event of my death?
Your legal heirs or named beneficiary will get the insurance claim in the event of your death, God forbid. For more details, please call 345
How do I change my beneficiary?
Please call 345 to update your beneficiary information.
What are the requirements to claim payment?
Our Talkshawk Mohafiz team will get back to you within 24 hours.
How will I know about the free insurance cover I have earned?
We will send you an SMS every month confirming the amount of your free life insurance for that month.
In what circumstances will I not be insured under Talkshawk Mohafiz?
If your usage of Telenor mobile falls below PKR 200 in any month, you will not be provided free life insurance in the following month. You will not be insured in the event your enrolment under Talkshawk Mohafiz is cancelled due to any reason.
In what circumstances will my enrolment to Talkshawk Mohafiz will be cancelled?
Your enrolment under Talkshawk Mohafiz will be cancelled if:
- you switch from Telenor Pakistan network
- you move from prepaid to postpaid plan
- we suspect you have committed any fraudulent activity
I have received a message mentioning a number and saying that if it is not my CNIC then I should update it by visiting Telenor service center or franchise; what does this mean?
If the number mentioned in the SMS is not your CNIC then you should immediately get it updated otherwise you are not covered under Talkshawk Mohafiz.