Bubble message is a voice SMS that allows you to express yourself in a whole new way.
Send a bubble today - 'Talk, Send & Listen'.
Bubble Message can be sent to any mobile number in Pakistan and is available to all Telenor customers by default.
How it Works
To send a Bubble Message
- The charges to send a message (Telenor to Telenor and Telenor to any other network) would be charged at Rs. 1.50* + Tax
- Dial * followed by the mobile code & number e.g.*03451234567
- Record a message after the bubble sound.
Press end when finished and your message will be sent.
Once the Bubble Message is sent, the recipient will receive a notification via SMS, with the following information:
- Sender mobile number along with the number of messages sent by that sender.
- Date & Time of the Bubble Message deposit.
- Information on how to retrieve messages.
To retrieve a Bubble Message (Any Telenor number)
- Dial *0* to retrieve new message.
- Dial *1* to retrieve old messages.
- There are no charges on retrieving new messages whereas retrieving an old message would be charged at Rs. 0.20 + Tax.
To retrieve a Bubble Message (Other networks)
- Dial 0345 5555505 to retrieve message.
Once a Bubble Message is retrieved by the recipient, the sender will receive a notification via SMS.
Rs. 1.5 + Tax
Dial * followed by the mobile number
What happens if a bubble message is not retrieved/deleted?
In case the message is NOT retrieved by the recipient, the sender receives a notification via SMS with a following information:
- Sender mobile number along with date and time of submission
- Recipient's mobile number along with date and time of deletion / non-retrieval