Telenor EasyCard offers convenience and great value that lasts the entire month. Enjoy all network calls, SMS and internet without any additional charges.
Telenor EasyCard offers convenience and great value .
- 500 minutes, for both Telenor and PTCL calls
- 500 SMS for all local networks
- 500 MB internet, usable for 2G/3G
- 50 other local mobile network minutes
All prepaid customers (Talkshawk and djuice) are eligible for this offer.
How to Subscribe:
- Easyload: Ask your nearest retailer for “EasyCard” recharge. The retailer will directly subscribe you to this offer.
- Scratch Card: Ask your nearest retailer for the “EasyCard” and load this card to subscribe to the offer
Like any regular scratch card, you can load this Card by dialing *555*<14 digit code on card>#.
The card is valid for 30 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer shall be valid for 30 days with each re-subscription enhancing the validity by up to 30 days from the time the offer is re-subscribed.
- The offer can be re-subscribed, with each subsequent re-subscription adding to the previous resources.
- Customers who take this offer shall have their existing recharge validity enhanced up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Call set-up charges shall not be applicable on any resources within this offer.
- Customers can check their free resources within the offer by dialing free string *123#
- Postpaid customers loading this card/easyload shall get balance as per on-going business practice(i.e. stated balance after relevant tax and service charge deductions).
- Customers may use any other offer along with this offer.
Are there any additional charges in the offer?
No, there are no additional charges in the offer.
How can I check the free resources?
The free resources can be checked by dialing *123#
How do I avail this offer?
You can avail this offer by either of the following methods:
- Asking a retailer specifically for the “easycard” based easyload of Rs. 300
- Buying the specifically designated “easycard offer” scratch card from retailer and loading it via the normal card loading method (details also given at back of card)