Bill Receiving Options
Telenor Postpaid customers receive a regular monthly invoice. As a customer you enjoy a good amount of control over this invoice. Following are just some of the features of the invoice.
- Details of your Telenor Postpaid Package
- A brief history of Transactions (invoices & payments) for your ready reference
- Easy to read & understand format
- Charges split into types of services used – international calls, landline calls, value added services, International Roaming etc.
- Detail of each outgoing call, SMS or GPRS session with date, time, origin, destination, duration, charges & the discount applied on the call
- Complete visibility of free minutes – summary and detail
- Every aspect under your control – level of detail, delivery mode and delivery week
- Invoice delivery time of your choice
- Invoice detail level according to your preference
- Delivery mode of your choice – courier, email or fax
Available Invoice Delivery Modes:
Available invoice modes
You can receive your invoice through the following methods:
- Through email (to activate dial 345)
- Through SMS (to activate dial 345)
- Usage can be viewed via My Telenor App as well
We encourage you to opt for receiving your invoice through email. The invoice you will receive will be an electronic replica of the paper invoice and at the same time will allow for easy duplication, forwarding, archiving & retrieval. And most of all, this is environmentally friendly. You can also print the invoice as and when required.
Please include the following details:
|Invoice format||(Please mention one: Summary –or- Itemized)|
|Postpaid number(s)||(Please mention all Telenor postpaid phone numbers for which you wish to receive invoices through the new mode)|
|Any one of the following two: a. Fax number b. Email address||(Please send an email from the address at which you wish to receive the invoice)|