4G 3 Month Bundle
With Telenor, get the finest 4G experience, with faster speeds and affordable rates on your computers with the very best 4G connection.
Only Customers on Telenor Hotspot Prepaid Package are eligible for this offer
The 75 GB subscription is valid for 90 days (25 GB / 30 days)
Terms and Conditions
- This offer can be activated by recharging through Internet easyload or through Self Service by connecting to your 4G hotspot device interface.
- This bundle can be subscribed more than once a month.
Can I activate any other internet bundle on my Telenor 4G Hotspot?
No, only the 4G hotspot bundles can be activated on 4G Hotspot’s Price plan
Are 4G bundles auto-recurring?
No, bundles are not auto-recurring but chosen bundle will be activated automatically after every recharge through Internet Easyload. Please recharge the exact amount of the bundle price to activate chosen bundle. For recharge through Normal easy load, you will have to have sufficient balance in your account and activate bundle through self-service every month after expiration of previous bundle
Is there any Default Rate available on 4G Hotspot Price plan?
No there is no default rate on 4G hotspot Price plan. You will have to activate a bundle to use internet
How can I change a bundle?
You can change a bundle according to your data usage by recharging through Internet Easyload and paying the exact price of the bundle that you wish to switch to. The new bundle will be activated automatically upon recharge. For recharge through Normal recharge (Easyload), you can switch to your chosen bundle through self-service.
What will happen if I exhaust my bundle before its validity ends?
For recharge through Internet Easyload, if you consume your bundle before its validity expires, you will need to activate another bundle to be able to use internet on your 4G hotspot. If you have recharged through Normal Easyload, you will be charged at Rs. 15.04/100 MB spill rate till the bundle expiry date. You can always re-subscribe to your bundle to avoid this out of bundle rate.
Can I activate 2 bundles at the same time?
Yes you can activate any two bundles at the same time
If I have activated 2 bundles at the same time, which one will be used first?
Bundle with the lesser volume allowance will be consumed first
What will happen to my remaining recharge amount if I haven’t used my 4G hotspot since a long time?
If you have recharged through normal recharge, your existing recharge amount will not be confiscated on suspension of your account. It accumulate once you reactivate your hotspot again through recharge
Is tax applicable on Telenor 4G hotspot bundles?
All Telenor 4G hotspot bundles prices are inclusive of taxes
How can I check how much volume I have consumed or if my data has exhausted/expired?
You can check how much volume you have remaining by opening the 4G hotspot home page and clicking on ‘Internet volume check’ button. The remaining volume available will be shown on the screen and details sent on SMS as well
Also, to ensure you stay updated with your volume usage, we will send you usage notifications on your Data SIM when you have successfully activated a bundle, when you have consumed 50%, 75% and 90% of the data and also when your data has exhausted or expired
You can view the SMS by following the 2 methods below:
- Connect Telenor 4G hotspot to your laptop or PC
- 4G Hotspot home page will open automatically. (Type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in the web browser to open 4G Hotspot home page yourself)
- Click ‘SMS’ tab on the home screen and view the notifications
You can also check available bundle volume and expiry date by dialing *999# from your Data SIM
- You can dial *999# from Data SIM by following these steps:
- Connect your 4G Hotspot to your laptop/PC and open the 4G hotspot home page (the home page will open automatically. Type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in the web browser if it does not)
- Click on the ‘Recharge’ tab on home screen
- Click on ‘Special offers’ and type in *999# in the USSD string box
- You can view the SMS with remaining volume and validity details by clicking on ‘SMS’ on homepage
How can I check my 4G Hotspot Bundle Balance?
You can check the balance in your Data SIM by following these quick steps:
- Connect your Telenor 4G hotspot to your laptop or PC and open the Hotspot homepage which will open automatically (Type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com in the web browser to open 4G Hotspot web page to open it yourself)
- Click ‘check balance’ on the home screen
- Your balance will display on a dialogue box on the screen
You can also check your balance by dialing *444# from your Data SIM
How can I dial *444# from my Data SIM?
- Connect your device and access the 4G hotspot web page (Type in 192.168.8.1 or usermenu.com to open homepage yourself)
- Click on the ‘Recharge’ tab on home screen
- Click on ‘Special offers’ and type in *444# in the USSD string box and view balance which will appear on screen
What is the helpline number?
You can call on 345 from a Telenor number or 042 111 345 100 from any other network/landline
What is the device warranty claim process?
You can call 345 to enquire about the warranty claim process or visit the nearest Telenor Franchise/SSC.
What is the process of SIM replacement if I have lost my Data SIM?
Please call helpline 345 or 042 111 345 100 to enquire about the SIM replacement process or visit the nearest Telenor Franchise/SSC