Value prepaid is an All-in-One solution that addresses the business communication needs in the form of a free Close User Group (CUG) minutes, personal communication needs through Friends and Family (F&F) feature and last but not the least, subscription to Mobile broadband (MBB) internet bundles without the need for separate data SIM and internet devices.
Free Close User Group
Free Close User Group(CUG) minutes every month
Friends & Family
Friends and family (FNF) feature for three on-net numbers
Mobile Broadband Subscription
Subscription to Mobile broadband (MBB) internet bundles
Easy pricing for your specific needs
Select your desired product from below. Rates excluding taxes
Price: Rs. 300/-
First time charges are activation charges of PKR 100 (which gives an initial balance of PKR 100)
and PKR 300 (which gives an initial balance of PKR 300) respectively.
How our product will make your business future ready
Convenience of a prepaid price plan while getting the benefits of postpaid business plan
Offers Close User Group (CUG) minutes for business communication needs and Friends & Family (FnF) feature to stay connected with friends and family for personal communication needs.
Free Close User Group (CUG) minutes are offered without any hidden charges or any requirement of minimum recharge or balance in the mobile number account.
Best Solutions For Your Business
The customer can dial the following strings to check the balance at Rs.0.20+tax per attempt. *444# for mobile balance information (in prepaid) and billing information (in postpaid) *111# for remaining SMS *222# for remaining voice minutes *999# for remaining internet MBs *123# for remaining balance of all free resources
The unused CUG minutes do not carry forward. The customer will get 325 minutes at the start of the month and any remaining minutes from the previous month will be discarded.
No, there is no such requirement as of now.
No, data capping functionality is available only for Postpaid users.
PCRF data bundles provide the feature to restrict the data usage after the bundle resources are consumed. In a Non-PCRF bundle however, the data will continue to be used and will be charged as per the data rate i.e. Rs.4/MB.
- Free line rent resources will be refreshed at the start of every billing cycle.
- Team Talk calls refer to close user group calls.
- Off Net Dialing refers to dialing on networks other than Telenor as well dialing on PTCL landline.
- All calls will be disconnected automatically after 59 minutes.
- Free minutes resources (price plans and bundles) will be calculated on per minute basis.
- All prices specified above are exclusive of taxes (unless specified otherwise) and are liable to the prevailing tax rule and laws.
- On Net Dialing refers to dialing on Telenor numbers only.
- Telenor Pakistan has the right to update and revise the prices for its offerings as and when it sees fit.
Whether you’re a start-up or a long-established business, Telenor Business brings new Value Plans for your business.